NCHBA Recognized with Two Association Excellence Awards
NCHBA has been recognized with two NAHB Association Excellence Awards for 2021. The North Carolina Builder Institute (NCBI) won for Best Education Program and our Monday Briefing e-newsletter won for Best Publication (Print or Electronic).
“It is truly an honor for the hard work and professionalism of the NCHBA staff to be recognized with this pair of Association Excellence Awards,” said Tim Minton, NCHBA Executive Vice President.
NCHBA congratulates the local associations in North Carolina that were also recognized as AEA winners, including:
- Builders Association of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Best Web 2.0 Program – Asheville HBA Instagram
- HBA of Raleigh-Wake County
- Best Public Relations Campaign – Imagine Wake
- Best HBA Partnership/Coalition – Triangle Community Coalition
- Wilmington-Cape Fear HBA
- Best Website – Parade of Homes
- Best Parade or Tour of Homes – 35th Annual Parade of Homes
The Association Excellence Awards is an annual program designed to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of state and local home builders’ associations and executive officers in the field of association management.