N.C. Sales and Marketing Councils
The Charlotte Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) of the Greater Charlotte HBA is made up of sales and marketing professionals in the home building industry. The SMC enhances the sales and marketing capabilities and reputation of those who represent the HBAC and the housing industry. The SMC is dedicated to developing a higher level of professionalism in the home building industry through education and networking.
The Triad Sales & Marketing Council provides a forum for members to exchange ideas with local, regional and national experts in the new home sales and marketing field. The council also:
* Sponsors educational programs – NAHB designation courses
* Sponsors annual New Homes Expo
* Conducts quarterly Council meetings
* Affiliated with NAHB Sales & Marketing Council
The Triangle Sales and Marketing Council of North Carolina (TSMC) was formed on April 2, 1993, by the Home Builders Associations of Raleigh-Wake County and Durham & Orange Counties. It is affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC).
Wilmington – Cape Fear Sales & Marketing Council Goals and Benefits:
* Provide a line of communication between the builder and realtor community,
* Offer professional educational and training through the Institute of Residential Marketing (IRM) classes and other educational seminars,
* Provide an effective forum for the exchange of ideas,
* Recognize member achievement through monthly and year-end awards programs, and
* Raise the level of council members professionalism and integrity and promote it to the public.